Sunday 27 October 2013

L'oreal false lash telescopic mascara. Before and after photos


I've reviewed this mascara before (linked here). I just wanted to update with some before and after pictures because the results this mascara gives is truly magnificent. As you can see, I have nearly non existent and very straight lashes in my before picture but afterwards I can really liken the look to me, wearing fake eyelashes. 

I use the waterproof version of the mascara for ultimate hold and honestly the results (volume and curl) last all day. It is also 100% waterproof and even though it has micro fibres in the formula, they stay put instead of flaking away during the course of the day. 


Before: Taken in dim light... I'm very tired today

After: Taken yesterday when I was more awake


Although I purchase and try new mascaras all the time - this is 
the ultimate holy grail. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is incredible, what a difference! I don't normally buy waterproof mascaras but I have to try this out!

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this mascara makes your lashes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete