Tuesday 8 May 2012

Sasa Haul

Here are some of the contents of my haul from sasa.com that I received last week.

Well I actually I bought multiple of all the items posted... as well as lip balms and Rohto eye drops which I've already misplaced! In the picture though are: Skinlite hair pack (mask as thick as toothpaste and an essence cap. Like the Japanese essential hair care brand smells indulgently of honey. Next are four Laniege water sleeping packs. In the UK where you get generous sample packs form brands like Clinique when you buy two or more products, HK actually sell these samples individually. I bought four as it equated to the full size jar but I saved a couple of quid. A single foam hair curler (from a pack of 6) curls hair into lose japanese style curls without heat. CM papaya and tomato whitening gels, this is something I've never tried before but the texture is like a more fluid Clinique moisture surge (FYI, tomato smells horrible). I think the small green face masks are Cosline? whitening green tea fluid masks... I thought these were sheet masks :( Attirer cotton sheets/pads. This seems like a silly thing to export from abroad but I love asian cotton pads, they never flake and even the cheapest brands are soft and silky. Lastly there is a lifecella mask, which Sasa sent as a complimentary gift. All in all, this haul was a waste of money, I had spent a few weeks building up my basket to get free shipping. However when that date came, nearly half and the good stuff was removed due to no stock and I ended up purchasing all the filler items.
Here is a picture of Laneige sleeping pack. As you can see, its a milky translucent gel. It smells wonderful and works as an overnight moisturiser/mask which is to be washed off in the morning. Hydrates and plumps skin very well, yet is absorbed as soon as it touches the skin.
Missha PK05 nail polish. Milky, gel, coral.
And my favourite polish remover, Suki in rose. Smells wonderful from Sasa and retails at about £1.50. Hard to find on their website though.

No comments:

Post a Comment