Thursday 24 May 2012

Perfume samples

I think I have an addiction to drama and there has been loads of it on the GB Fb page. Most regarding Collection 2000, HD brows and perfume samples - Can we get them from department stores?

I agree these 0.8ml samples are rather stingy and ideally shouldn't be in a luxury sized sample beauty box.



I have received about 4 samples in the past 12 months. Pictured above is Lancome Hypnose Senses 1.5ml and Miss Dior Cherie 2ml. The other samples have been another Hypnose and Givenchy one, similar sizes, which I have lost :/

How do you get them? Normally, you should buy your perfume from one place, mine being Boots and build a good rapport with the perfume sales assistant and plus spend lots of money. I have worked on perfume and we did not give samples to anyone unless they were a frequent customer or had bought a perfume.

So what do I think about the perfume debate? 0.8ml is rather stingy and if GB did negotiate with Lolita Lempicka they should have obtained a better one. And if LL perfume samples are not given away for free, it's a much smaller size than those that do, such as the much higher end Dior. These are all average samples non the less and nothing special for example I received a 3ml rollerball samples from SSB, yes I know its Kim K but it was more appreciated than LL.

It's not that much of a stretch considering some received HD brows retailing around £20! How about offering those that didn't a better substitute? Spehora do travel sized 10 ml rollerballs of Stella McCartney and Marc Jacobs for $20 UK exchange for £12. Now that's what I call a luxury sample :p

No comments:

Post a Comment