Saturday 8 June 2013

June Glossybox 2013

I didn't blog about my last May box because I lost my camera charger, sorry! But it's back! and although I had initially decided not to blog about the boxes any more; I changed my mind after I opened this month's box of disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without further or do, here you will see probably the worst selection of products this month.


So here we are, I will just give you a quick brief on each product and my opinion.

Firstly, notice that Glossybox has not found any new partners. We are constantly receiving the same brands over and over again... Monu... Nuxe... BLOODY Paul Mitchell......

1. Figs and Rouge coco rose lip balm (£5) Fair product, would use, can't complain.
2. Paul Mitchell leave in cream  (£1.12) and textured gel (£1.19) Tiny samples and worst of all, I don't have curly hair!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Monu hydrating moisturiser (£17.97) Okay, this is a product I can live with. I'm using Monu beauty balm right now and if this one is just as brilliant, I would have been glad to try it in a sample first.
4. Q Body spray (£2.29) Supposedly these sprays are meant to smell like 'high end' scents, J'adore, Bulgari etc. Now I'm not sure what I have received but mine smells like an old lady's Impulse. Plus although they claim it smells high end, the price does not reflect this and  it therefore shouldn't be in a box that CLAIMS to distribute high end samples. 
5. Nuxe huile prodigieuse (£3.40) A dry bronzing oil... you all know and have seen a million times before.


What did you think of this months box?
Was it as bad as mine??!!

2 comments:

  1. I got the 2 products you were happy with plus a few other nice things. Shame yours wasnt as good though :(

    Blogged mine here, maybe we coloud follow each other
    Xx
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amy, I just had a read of your post (as well a few others of yours ;). I would say your box was a lot better than mine, what colour was your lip balm? mine was pink and I've been wondering if cherry is different?. I'm sorry, If I come across complain-ey in this post. I am honestly not (..most of the time). I would love to follow your blog, it's great that small blogs circulate round :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete