Thursday 18 April 2013

LATEST IN BEAUTY - Estee Lauder

I ordered and received this well over a month ago and totally forgot to share! So here it is!! The Estee Lauder box is £14.95 from Latestinbeauty.com. There are six products, four being skin care, a mascara and a small perfume sample. Yes, yes, I could have got a similar GWP if I bought two items from the beauty counter but I couldn't resist. The price of the contents wayyyy over exceeds the £15 price tag and it's exceptionally good, if you're tired of the Glossybox lottery, receiving products like Tresemme hair spray -_-

It's packed into this simple but effective box... Such a helpful blogger I am, I know!



I'm a bit pushed for time, to list each product but if you go to the LIB website (where they are still in sale) you will see what every product and what benefits they have etc listed. I'm very pleased I purchased this box, all the products will come into use for travelling LUX style!! Must add that the mascara is rubbish for my lashes, so if you're Asian, the sumptuous extreme mascara is a no go.

No comments:

Post a Comment