Tuesday 19 June 2012

GLOSSYBOX JUNE UK 2012 REVIEW



Sorry for the late post, it got delivered at 12 (my Hermes guy is super reliable) but I've been moving out of my uni house hence posting just now.

Firstly, you get a Glossybox blush brush (said rrp £15 but it obviously only took £2 to manufacture). Dermalogica clean start kit (Toner, cleanser and matte spf moisturiser) rrp £12. A bare minerals sample of bronzer value is £1 ish. An Yves Rocher mascara sample. Vichy dermablend sample kit.

What do I look think?

Glossybox has definitely taken on board that people want to sample make up. However, I'm a little disappointed with what I got. I don't really like anything in the box. The skin care kit looks like its for oily young skin type, it definitely smells like it has some strong astringents in! The bare minerals bronzer has already stained my carpet with my first attempt to just swatch it. The Glossy blush brush is scratchy. The Yves Rocher mascara although is lovely and does as it says on the tin, unfortunately, isn't waterproof, so won't hold a curl. Lastly, I can only use one colour with the Vichy sample but will be cutting out and handing the tiny sample to my friends with x skin tone.

Yes, complain, complain, complain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment