Thursday 1 March 2012

She said beauty box

I was very pleased to come home from uni today, to see that my beauty box has arrived early! She said beauty is the newest beauty box and I signed up for 2 reasons.

One. being a new beauty box, its launch product samples have to be good in order to keep subscribers but also to gain new ones (thank god my degree is useful!)

Two. SSB is £1 less than its competitors (i.e. Glossy box) also, it has great deals, first box for around £7 or subsribe for 3 months etc for x amount off.

So lets see what I got!!


Orly nail polish in ancient jade... The better of the two colours. The other one I could have got was black.
A Orly nail file.
We are faux eyelashes.
Collection 2000 cream puff gloss.
A trio sample of Aveda hair products (smooth infusion)
A sample of comfort zone good night cream and night complex
And a bonus Jing flowering tea. One of those flower teas that open up in a clear glass from Pho.

Box is worth: £28 (there abouts based on online prices and prices given)

Beautifully packaged like all beauty boxes

Magnetised flap lip box, so useful and beautiful to keep jewellery in.

The sticker at the front says "...Hope you love your beauty box"
And I do! very much so.

No comments:

Post a Comment